Toyota India said it has notified the relevant Indian authorities of the data breach at Toyota Kirloskar Motor, a joint venture with Indian conglomerate Kirloskar Group. A data breach at Toyota Motor’s Indian business might have exposed some customers’ personal information, it said on Sunday. Toyota India said it has notified the relevant Indian authorities of the data breach at Toyota Kirloskar Motor, a joint venture with Indian conglomerate Kirloskar Group. Also Read | Waiting period of up to 6 months on Toyota’s Innova Hycross: Report “Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has been notified by one of its service providers of an incident that might have exposed personal information of some of TKM’s customers on the internet”, TKM said in an emailed statement without disclosing the size of the data breach or number of customers affected. An unrelated issue at Toyota Motor’s T-Connect service potentially leaked about 296,000 pieces of customer information, it said last October.
- LIC Doubles Down on Adani Amid Hindenburg’s Fraud Claims
- At Amazon, We Are Questioned Over Toilet Breaks’: Workers’ Shocking Revelation
- Perseverance will outline Apple’s otherwise favourable MicroLED display switch
- Sebi Slaps ₹26 Crore Fine on Coffee Day Enterprises, Asks to Be Paid Within 45 Days
- Spotify Planning Layoffs As Soon As This Week To Cut Costs
No comments to show.